Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Fun: Video Post

We've had a great week so far at Sailor Studio!

Yesterday, Congressman Hank Johnson came by to check out the new art studios and see how the "art incubator" program was going... his whole entourage came with him (serious entourage)... 







 Photo op with the artists



                Two of his interns bought earrings from us, so Sailor Studio will be stylin up Washington, D.C.  =) 


New things we've been working on:

Enamel and fused glass soap dishes (with all natural handmade soap made by a few local ladies)



 More Expression Bracelets- two of which are heading to Ellijay this week :)




Mom made this Dove window for some newlyweds :)


And last but not least... a video, for those who would like a behind the scenes look at the Sailor Girls Shenanigans (I know you are just dying to watch)  

I apologize in advance for my editing skills... or lack thereof ... you might want to turn down the sound ;)



11 comments:

  1. Hey there, new follower from the blog hop.Hope you follow back. Great stuff by the way.
    http://ohmommymoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm visiting from a blog hop! Your things are beautiful! I'm now following, and would love for you to check out my blog and follow back! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS on the press! Your designs are fab. I'm a new follower from the hop. Stop over and see us Well to Do girls sometime :)

    Cheers,
    Suz

    http://welltodoyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your work is amazing! I love the bracelets and stained glass.

    I am a new follower from the blog hop
    I blog at www.tammileetips.com
    I hope you stop by and visit.
    Tammilee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pieces!! Following from the blog hop. Hope you can follow back.
    God Bless,
    Shelley
    < a href="http://www.mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com//">Finding My Life in Faith< /a>

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following and taking part in Following Friday. I am your latest follower!

    -Valerie
    www.letsjustgiveitaway.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI! I'm a new follower from the hop! I'd love for you to come visit me over at kortneyskrazylife.blogspot.com! Hope you have a great weekend!! :)

    BTW your work is awesome!! I love the braclets and the soap dish and ...well I love it all!! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those earrings!

    I just found your blog through the Boost My Blog Friday Hop! Have a great weekend.

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the earings. I would totally wear something like that if only my ears didn't break out from earings. (No matter what type of metal)
    I am following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The earrings and the window dove is gorgeus.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything is beautiful!

    Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm following you back! :)

    Kim

    ReplyDelete